Sunday, July 01, 2007
hope hope hope
okie guys i went to work today which i really really dun wish to and it turns out... not bad...
Was NOT busy relax at times and da jie was so happy she's cracking jokes and laughing most of the time.. 2 more weeks of working and i will be on a long break...
After my nite which ends on friday morning and will be off or rather leave till 22nd july..lol.. cant wait!!!!!

Okie today post cut short...
If ur bf will to ask u wat u want for 21st bdae present?
wat will u guys wans??
I told him wat i want and i noe it's impossible to recieve this type of present and he was shocked too...
haha i'm not going to tell u guys wat i told him wat i want!!! dun kpo okie lol....

okie guys i'm going to dream when is my wish will come true.. okie just tell u guys my birthday wish i' ve already make it...
wahahah...
bye gg to dream of it... lol....
Anyway i cant belive myself too...
2350hrs
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Sunday, July 01, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER