Wednesday, June 27, 2007
damn angry!!!!!!!!!!
I'm damn angry this morning..
Yesterday went to work the whole place was damn messy and we tidy up alot liao lor...
And the pantry just few cups there not washed, stupid bloody hell hornny ask me to wash before going home and it was already 8am!!! MIND U I'M OFFICALLY OFF WORK LIAO!!! Some more i got one more nite tonight lor...

Alredy help to dp sponging which we dun have to do it during the nite...
And she's damn stupid can!?!
She wan me to update 10pm hrly para!!!
pls la.. 10pm still taking report then 1015pm another pt die then do last office till 1030pm then settle down and i start doing para it was already 11pm liao lor..
I DUN CARE I NEVER TAKE SO I DUN WANNA RECORD!!!

Fuck la....
I'm so angry now i dunno wat to write liao....
She's simply just too stupid... dunno how she get her post....

Other stations dun even have 2 extra staff just to check document and prepare for jci things lor..
Really shit...
She really cant make it...
She and her pet's are all same kind cant make it!!!!!!

HAI... to have this kind of sister is terrible.... and hope she's not the one doing my ppa!!!!!!!

K i'm going to sleep liao

Left cursing @ 1107hrs...
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Wednesday, June 27, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER