Monday, June 18, 2007
my new love
My new love~~
I FOUND MY NEW LOVE!!!!!!!
tata~ tat's my nokia 6300 *cheers* *yeah*
Yesterday slept aro 1 plus figureing out my phone and sending songs to phone so far no pics taken yet.. hehe.... soon soon pics will be lots..
Today plan to go out wif piggy de but till now never recieve his news yet.. think sleeping at home.. pig lor... 3 plus tot he's on duty then wanna give him a surprise call de but end up he says he sleeping.. so paiseh wake him up.. hope he's not angry wif this.. hehe.. he wont de ba...
woke up damn early today.. cant sleep..too excited over?? dunno.. just cant get to sleep...

yesterday brought one pants right and i was surprise tat i really drop one size lor... last time i wear M size de now become S size liao... yeah i like...
Now my current weight is... secret!!! less then 45kg tat' wat i can say.. and i will remaind as it is.. or just nice 45kg.. not more than this.. hehe..

here re 3 pics of my love....


Front view



Side view




Back view



cya aro~~
tata~~
1127hrs
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Monday, June 18, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER