Tuesday, May 29, 2007
sian no more off for the week
I'm so sian!!!!!!!!!!!!! last off day liao lor.....
4 days passed so fast....

Wahahah i can leave my phone anywhere after 4pm today cos my stupid stupid irritating bro will be away... He will be leaving s'pore to malaysia dunno where.... Going wif school teachers and friends yeahhhh!!!!!!!!!1 wahahaha..... tv no one will change channel half way watching liao... hehe...
And it's going to be 4pm soon liao... hehe....

Just done masking... feel so fresh my skin now....
Waiting for 16th jun cos i will upgrade my handset... i've decided to wait and get a new phone.. hehe... will be nokia 6300, i'm still making second tots... hmm...

Tml morning shift after tat had to head down to madeline hse for her 21st celebration...
Great news!!!! I manage to sleep for a full 12hrs!!!! wahaha... and i dun feel sleepy anymore now.. maybe two days later u see me sleepy again... lol... cos all morning shift ma.. hehe...

Later will be gg out yeah!!!
cos yesterday has been rotting at home all day long lor....
Stupid sy neve msg mi morning till now lor.... never reply my msg oso....
I'll forgive him only he's busy!!! haha....
Later see wat he'll say.. bleah~~~

left thinking of him at 1610hrs
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Tuesday, May 29, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER