Monday, May 21, 2007
After 5 days of straight working...
AND I'M TIRED!!!!!!!!!
I still have 4 more days to go.... tml morning shift after tat follow by 3 nites and 4 off and oh shit u guys will be saying wao so good 4 straight off huh??? GOOD UR HEAD!!! After tat i had to do 4 straight morning shifts!!!! It's damn terrible de okie... and one only sunday afternoon shift and i still dunno have to work for how many shitty days then got off again lor....

My back is hurting liao lor.. So many Sponging to do!!!!!!!!!
Tml there's two staff i dun really like to work wif hope da jie will be my tl of 6 pt's so tat the other ssn will only be my tl of 3 pt's haha.... i like... hope horne will assigment as i wish ya.. hehe..
And i'll love her only for tat day only ya.. hehe..

Thinking of wat to wear to diana's wedding dinner.. hai... happy for her to get married as she wanted and i can say tat her's will be grand de ba.. I noe she's npt the type tat her wedding dinner will be simple de....

K la hai......
bye bye.... wanna update pic but lazy to take....
1951hrs
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Monday, May 21, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER