Monday, July 09, 2007
3 more nite shift
okie today was deployed over to b2 and aisha is my tl so not tat bad at least noe her working pattern...

I got 2 admission and both very easy to do de and can finish very fast.. hehe... 8pm finish everything liao than nothing much to do....
Went home 15 mins later then offical time...
Very long never nurse male patients liao...

I recieved a call from ncc HR ask me to go for interview today lor.. how can working.. told her, she say will cal me back and she ask me when can go down for interview told them friday as it's my SD.. called her back later but it's voice recorded... so can only wait for her to call if not i'll e-mail her... keke...

Dunno wat to blog anymore.. so
bye!
2346hrs

Labels:

posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Monday, July 09, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER