Sunday, October 05, 2008
Enjoying~~~
yes i'm enjoying life at my new work place...
ppl there are fine to mix wif....

everyday 8-5 or 830-530...
sat, sun off, ph off.... no more fighting for ph or weekend off liao...

I'm happy working now....
target not to take mac...
BUT I MISS ALL MY F FRIENDS.... :(
Gals we must meet up ya!!!!

well most of my friend getting married..
to those who getting married or already married... all the best...
to those who are pregnant or already gave birth.. congrats!!!

tired... sian...
bye...
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Sunday, October 05, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER