Monday, August 25, 2008
leave mood
yes i'm gg on leave again after my nite... but i dun have the happy feeling tat i have during july when i'm gg on leave maybe cos not gg oversea so nothing to be happy abt ba...

yest went dinner at teppanyaki sakea.... YUMMY!!!! never buy anything only nail balm... haha....
so tired!!! i wanna watch my drama but all haven dl finish leh... no drama to watch so sian...
i shall play viwawa at this moment... as viwawa is ADDICITIVE!! HAHAH.....

left wif less then a month of service wif sgh!!!

I'm gg on nite tml.... 1st 2 nite best got chi chi.. but i hate my last nite!!! feels like taking mac for last nite and sd!!! ahahahah.....

bye!
2011hrs
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Monday, August 25, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER