Sunday, August 31, 2008
on leave
okie yes i'm on leave!!!
went to do my hair on my sleeping day was so tiring and sleepy.... whole of friday never sleep only on bus.... went it show after doing my hair and wao so many many ppl walk one round then went home and slept all the way on bus... hahaha...

yest went orchard shop aro i wanna buy things then never manage to get cos of miscommunication.... and was rainging so stuck in taka and wisma....

now doing mask later gg suntec and i wanna buy my things!!! hope this time round i manage to get the things i want!!

yest went watch forgetting sarah marshall
wao it's m18 and yet no censor de lor... can see the P! even R21 some got censor lor....
it's funny show....


okie i'm so happy counting down cos i'm leaving SGH liao!!! wahahahhah.... this day has finally arrive!!!! i've waited for so long to leave the hell.... muahahhahahah.....
though offically left wif 1mth but minus my leave and my off days i only have to be in the hell working for 2 weeks plus nia... HAAHAHAHHAAHAH.....

bye^^
1341hrs
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Sunday, August 31, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER