Sunday, October 19, 2008
Looking out of the window
What choices have I got?
What next?
The future is a junction
Which has no signboards
Which path leads where
All I can hope for
Is a sign
Which leads me to a safe and happy place
Where there is joy, peace, beauty and security
Please make them last

Where have all my dreams gone
In all the years gone by?
Where have all the zeal gone?
Those forgotten days of childhood
Suppressed with adulthood
Stifled creativity and laughter
Lost and buried
Can they be found again?
Will I live my best years again?
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Sunday, October 19, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER