Thursday, September 13, 2007
back from tcu
okie had a heavy breakfast and went to see my doc and my weight increase lol....
I had to go fro breath test on nov then tcu him again on dec... he says tat has to do breath test to comfirm i've recover!!!

Went OG today and saw one handbag it caught my eye sight leh... love it form the very first sight!!!! and it's damn freaking EX!!! got pix will update once i've send to sis lappy....

saw another bag think i'll buy tat tml cos it's cheaper only $5.90 lol.... it's small handbag think can carry for dinner and all tat la....
i've been wandering for abt 2-3 days ba... haha....

alright gg off for dinnnnnerrrrrr liao........
bye...........
1740hrs

posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Thursday, September 13, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER