Wednesday, July 18, 2007
irritated!!! angry!!!!
I'M REALLY IRRITATED!!!! by one of my so called "friends"
And we noe each other since secondary school....
Invited her to my party and she told mi she cant attend due to something on. BUT...
The next moment my friend told mi tat she called and told her not attending cos too boring!!! wtf!!! too boring yes she dunno all ppl there but wf and hq is there.. and yes later they will be going to sy party too and m is oso invited to sy party.. M doesn't wanna go as they might not be close friend and told wf tat sy friend all polymates M dont noe them well.. Fine but u dun tel others la... who noes they will tell the host!!! When host noes this its damn irritatin and disappointing...

Well her b'dae she invited mi i went and it's DAMN BORING!!! I DUNNO THEM TOO!!! BUT DID I COMPLAIN AND LET HER NOE!!! NOPE I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!! YES I WENT OFF EARLY BUT IT'S NOT EARLY MIND U.. IT'S 9 PLUS AND THE NEXT DAY I'M MORNING SHIFT GOTTA WAKE UP DAMN EARLY!!!!

WAT THE HELL!!!!!!!! DAMN PISSED OFF....

Well this type of friends dun attend i hack care.. irritating... At least i still got my ah jie's!!! yup whole lot of 48 ppls will be coming... get few replies back...


Today doing nothing muchie... been slacking.. have been telling ah gal not to slack away her al but me myself slacking away...

WELL.. going back to gaming...
Hope later no one will piss mi again..

(lingz left irritated and pissed off*)
@ 1344hrs
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Wednesday, July 18, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER