Wednesday, July 25, 2007
back from ogd
oh my god!!!! wake up early and went for my OGD!!! and found out tat i got gastritist... inflammation.. and ?PUD... arghhh.... ulcers.....
Now on meds oh my!!! got to tok 6 weeks of meds... shit...
2 types of Anitbiotic... arghh.... big pill some more lor.. Shit....

the doc very good leh set plug for mi reallly not tat painfull.. not like tat time at nuh de mo or rather ho damn painfull and phobia of plug liao... now this doc only like ants bit..

After sedative i selpt liao so dunno wat happen my friend say when i was pushed out she talk to mi and ask mi things but i FORGET LIAO!!! cant remember.... only remember the nurse at recovery side tok to mi... ask me to rest for awhile while she took off my plug.... eee..

My friend was more goggy then mi she walk like going to fall like tat.. hehe..

Noe wat i misplace my ic!!!
Fuck lor.. need to make new one and there goes my 100 bucks.... shit .... so ex some more....
k go eat dinner liao just taken pre meds.... not yet 30 min but i very very hungry liao leh....
let mi tahan 10 more min ba.. lol...
k cya palz...

sat back to work on nite oh thanks god got long ti my dearing... haha..

1715hrs
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Wednesday, July 25, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER