Thursday, January 24, 2008
Busy???
Totally feels tat i got no time to spare!!!

every tue and thus will be busy traveling to simei for class... so far man!!!
lesson starts at 6 and end at 9pm and might working in the am most of the times....
totally drain out....

Dear has been busy wif army for this few mth cos of dunno wat code before his ord.
hai.. nowadays oso been talking lesser on phone and meeting up will only be fri - sun if every things goes well for him and i'm not wrking nite or pm shift!!!!

HAI!!!!!!

As for mi! Busy wif my class, my projects and soon my EXAM!!! but currently still got time for my vids! hehe... my drama!!!!

Suddenly hate going to work and my roster sucks at times.....
cant beleif it 1st day of cny only one indian working in am the rest are CHINESE!!!!!
ARE THEY TRY TO MAKE US TAKE MC???

irritated and restless evey time tot of working during cny!!!!!

ARGH~~~~

2358HRS
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Thursday, January 24, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER