Thursday, November 29, 2007
i'm sick!!!
sick mi!! :(

alright yesterday was not my day....

upon work noe tat i had 2 tl tat cant really make it! but it's okie cos i noe how to handle them! hahaha..... everything went smoothly just tat press call bell for help tat stupid black gal never come and help mi even i pull out the call bell she oso never come in thou i heard her bloody voice just right outside!!! then jolene toh came in okie fine at least some one came in and help me la.... some more i was busy and she was seating at counter still can ask mi to help her take nasal swab! NO WAY MAN!!!

Just an hr before i could go home happily wif friends i had chills and rigors.... shivering till my lower back pain and from toes to fingers was numb and reaching DEM then numbness went up to my cheecks and was gasping for air and was giddy feel like fainting but told myself i can faint and i have to relax.. but i cant... so in the end i end up hyperventilate..
my primary diagnosis is viral fever
secondary diagnosis is hyperventilate

i was so scared at tat time... wish u where there wif mi but u arent there when i needed u most all becouse of ur "commitment"
How i wish ur that "commitment" faster finish...
hope tonight can chat wif u even for awhile.... yesterday there's no sms from u at all...
do u noe i'm waiting for ur msg the whole day and i even called u oso never reply me!!

my this round of nite was cancelled due to my mc...
alright shall end here..
my next round of nite is next week wif long ti and mylene.. yeah^^

20 more days left
2012hrs
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Thursday, November 29, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER