Tuesday, October 16, 2007
I dun meant to
I dun meant to....

today woke up at 12 noon and tot my headache is cause by sleeping too long and suddenly wake up but i was wrong...
I tot the pain wil went off soon after bathe so happily pack my bag and took out the cloths i wanna wear.... but the pain was there throughout...
so sms michelle jie tat i can't meet them due to the horrible pain....
saw ah jie online and told her abt it then after awhile i was dead on my bed again....
now just wake up feeling much better....
BUT still sleepy...

this is the worst off day i spent.. slept at home never go out!!!!
on my lappy just to dl things and on my player but i was deep in my sleep....
hope i'm still able to sleep later in the nite....
bye think gg back to sleep again for awhile till dinner arrive!!!
1711hrs
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Tuesday, October 16, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER